SimCity Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ

2 posters

Go down

Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ Empty Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ

Post  Joshriddle1234 Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ Welcom10
I'm gonna bring this here from my site and Simmania.
Serpent River is a region I put together in a week. This CJ is based off of the Fairview starter region, and I renamed it to Serpent River. This DD is vanilla meaning it only uses Maxis buildings, yet my game still has Deluxe and RH, of course.

Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ Region11

The regions main town is Serpent Foothill, which started out good, but has recently hit some economic issues. More on that in the coming update.

The main industry is agriculture, which actually, is only present in the western sector of the region, because east of Serpent Foothill the terrain starts to get rigid and mountainous, making growing agricultural goods very tedious and difficult.
Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ Farms10

There are mainly slums living all across the region, however, this small neighborhood in Northeast Serpent Foothill called Oakland gives homes to the more fortunate sims. However this neighborhood may soon fall to the wrath of the economy.
Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ Fortun11
Out east, as you start gaining altitude and slowly approach the arid deserts, there are small towns splotched out across the top of the main ridge, the most natural looking and beautiful of these is Serpent Junction, which sits right on top of the Great Serpent Ridge, which is indicated by the yellow square in region view.
Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ Serpen12
Let's jump back to Serpent Foothill, and its most poor and lonely town, Southridge. This is where some of the entirely unemployed sims live, and some of them live on the streets here. This is an extremely unfortunate town.
Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ Slumho11
At night, the city seems a tad lively. But usually these sims are up wathcing TV, there are barely any cars on the street.
Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ Night_12
One of the major transportation routes is Highway 150, which loops around the west side of the Great Serpent Ridge.
Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ Highwa12
Highway 242 is the only easy route out of the city, which can be easily accessed from Serpent Foothill, instead of having to drive the backroads through the arid country to drive out the north side. This picture shows the river, and a sign from when the region and city was more fortunate and rich.
Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ Hwy_2411
Please post your comments, suggestions, and questions. Thanks for looking!
Joshriddle1234
Joshriddle1234
Contributor
Contributor

http://simcityville.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ Empty Re: Kingdom of Serpent River-A Vanilla CJ

Post  ForthWall Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Nice but I suggest a slope mod for those hills.

ForthWall
Developer
Developer

https://simcity4universe.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum